About tour reservation
- Please prepare every required document 3 weeks in advance. And we charge 50% of fare as deposit.
- We would request you to complete the payment when return your passports with issued visas.
- After paid 50% of deposit: Charge US$100
- 10-14 days before departure: Cahrge 30% of fare
- 5-9 days before departure: Cahrge 50% of fare
- In 4 days before departure: Charge 100% of fare
- In case visa issue from embassy is rejected with circumstances, we would charge US$100 for galanty letter commission.
- Bring our office your ID and tour receipt issued by our company if you cancel.
- We would not accept cancellation through phone calls.
- Under 12 of age would be charged 75% of adult fare (in case would not require extra bed). In case require own bed, would be charged same fare to adults.
- Over 12 of age would be charged same fare to adults.
- We may cancel your tours in case stormy weather, flight condition, or disasters. And we may also alternate/cancel part of your tours for safety reason.
- In case your tours were canceled for natural disaster or airline strikes. We would refund as much as possible after negotiation with each relevant such as restaurants, rent-a-car companies, hotel, and etc. Visa issue and air tickets fares would not be refunded. Other than that, we would try our best to refund.
- Over 70 of age require medical certificate that proof healthy enough for traveling. And require a related attendant who is under 60 of age.
- Under 18 of age require a related attendant who is over 18 of age.
- We refuse pregnant person to join the tour for safety reason.
- We might display photos taken during your tour on our advertisements.